Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the benefits and privileges of being an Islander member?
Click here to find out more on the benefits and privileges of being an Islander member.
2. What is an Individual Islander?
An individual Islander has his/her own personalized Islander card which entitles the cardholder to enjoy the benefits and privileges of the Islander Membership Programme. This personalized card is not transferable.
3. How can I apply for the Islander Membership?
You can sign up for the membership via www.islander.com.sg
4. Is the Islander membership applicable to foreign guests?
All guests with local residential address are able to apply for Islander
5. What are the different modes of payment?
Online Payment - Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard & Visa only)
6. I have submitted my application form, how long it will take to process my application?
Every successful and completed application will processed immediately. Simply login your email and OTP at www.islander.com.sg to complete your profile, if you have not complete it.
7. I would need the Islander card(s) urgently as I am visiting soon, what can I do?
You may login to www.islander.com.sg with your registered email/mobile no. to access the e-card.
8. I want to come down to Sentosa soon, but I have just submitted my
application online not long ago, will I still be able to enjoy the Islander
You may login to www.islander.com.sg with your registered email/mobile no. to access the e-card. And you will be able to use all the privileges/benefit immediately.
9. Is it compulsory to submit a photo?
Yes. You will be required to complete your membership profile to start enjoying the privileges and benefits.
10. How can I update my particulars?
Members can update their particulars by logging into www.islander.com.sg to update their information and details.
1. Will I be able to receive Physical Membership Card?
As of 1 March 2021, we’ve ceased printing and issuance of physical membership card.
1. When will I receive renewal notification?
A renewal notification will be email to you 2 months before your membership expires.
2. My membership has expired, am I allowed to renew my membership?
Yes, you are given a 3-month grace period to renew your membership.
Renewal fee is applicable.
If you renew after the 3-month grace period, it will be considered as a new
application. However, you will enjoy a full term of your membership (expiry
date is one (01) year from the day you re-apply).
3. Do I need to re-submit my photograph again during renewal?
No, you are not required to re-submit your photograph.
4. How do I renew my Islander membership?
You can renew your Islander membership online via the membership portal at www.islander.com.sg
Replacement of Card
1. When is replacement of cards applicable?
Request for replacement card will be unavailable on 1st March 2021 onwards. As we’ve ceased printing and issuance of physical membership card. Please login to www.islander.com.sg to access your e-card.
1. I am an Islander member, but my vehicle is not registered. How do I register my vehicle and how long does it take?
Application for the Car-In-Vehicle (IU) Registration is subject to approval by Sentosa Development Corporation. If approved, you will be notified via email on the successful registration within 14 working days.
2. I have recently renewed my Islander membership; do I need to renew my vehicle details?
No. However, please allow 2 - 3 working days for the reactivation of your vehicle IU and you will be notified via email once your vehicle IU has been successfully renewed.
3. Can I register more than one vehicle under my Islander membership?
Only one private car registration is allowed IU registration per Islander
4. During my term of membership, can I change my vehicle details?
Yes. You may write it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your membership no., vehicle no. and vehicle IU no.
Please note a non-refundable administrative fee of $10.70 is payable for the replacement or change of each vehicle IU, 14 working days is required for the activation.